axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "MUHAMMAD IQBAL" <iqbal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change PORT for WSDL
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:08:57 GMT
Thanks for your prompt reply,

I have applied your suggested procedure for my wsdl, i have copied my system
generated wsdl into my /WEB-INF/classes folder and replaced the
"localhost:8080" with "myhost:80" and also specify
"<wsdlFile>mywsdlfile.wsdl</wsdlFile>" element under my service entry in
server-config.wsdd file, it generates correct host name but wrong port
"8080", while my default port is "80".

can you tell me the solution for this

Regards,

Muhammad Iqbal