axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Par...@cerner.com>
Subject RE: Can you have more then one client handler
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:34:39 GMT
Can anyone reply to this??????

Thanks,
Parikh, Pratik

________________________________

From: Parikh,Pratik [mailto:Pratik.Parikh@cerner.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:02 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Can you have more then one client handler

Hi Everyone,

    I have two handler in my client stub, one for logging out messages
to MQ and second is for CommonsHTTPSender. Now the problem I am running
into is that it only allow me to have one handler. Is there anyway I can
run both, please let me know?

Thanks,
Pratik

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.