axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Serkan Sunel" <Serkan.Su...@telenity.com>
Subject java.io.IOException: while Running WSDL2Java...
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:51:44 GMT
Anybody knows what causes to this exception while Running WSDL2Java ???

java.io.IOException: Type {http://www.someurl}ArrayOfAAObject is
referenced but not defined.

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTab
le.java:652)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:532)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:5
06)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
83)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:356)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)