axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the operation element in server-config.wsdd
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:13:20 GMT
Don't assume that all that happens happens just with the code present in the
skeleton or stub code which we see. Tweak a configuration for example the
return type QName's namespace in server-config.wsdd and rehost the service
and see what you get on the tcpmon as the server response.

Thanks
Jaya

--
-- Jaya