axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Iwan Memruk <imem...@lohika.odessa.ua>
Subject Re[2]: [Axis2] Axis2 0.93 doesn't find resources in .aar
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:07:45 GMT
Hello Ajith,

Friday, December 9, 2005, 5:16:30 AM, you wrote:

AR> Hmm..
AR> I guess the problem is likely to be that hibernate internally
AR> tries toload some of its classes by itself  and picks up a wrong
AR> classloader! I'm not an expert of Hibernate but is there a way to
AR> specifythe classloader when creating/calling hibernate methods ?

I  must  specify that the problem is not with Hibernate. The Hibernate
mapping file was just an example. Other resources, such as spring bean
XML descriptor and others don't get loaded either.

Deepal  --  could you please explain -- does it work out of the box or
did you have to do the trick with getting the classloader that you had
described to me?

The  problem  is, I could get the classloader as you specified, but it
would break the code elegance (my business code is agnostic w.r.t. the
service  platform  used). Plus Hibernate does not allow to specify the
classloader to use in order to load its config.

Thanks everybody for helping.