axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Hiding Axis implementation code
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:58:29 GMT
Hello Gregg,

I use the --helperGen option to prevent Axis metadata being generated in
my beans.
Also, I use -T1.3 to use the JAX-RPC1.1 mapping (for instance, to map
xsd:unsignedShort -> int, not org.apache.axis.types.UnsignedShort)

	-H, --helperGen
		emits separate Helper classes for meta data

	-T, --typeMappingVersion <argument>
		(cryptic description but 1.3 follows JAX-RPC1.1.)

Regards,
Dies