axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Frank <fg...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Problem with instant deployment
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:48:11 GMT
Well I've narrowed it down and it is a server problem but I'm not sure
how to fix it.

Service 1 and service 2 both work fine if called from a client or a
browser.  Service 1 calls service 2 and that's where it stops and
returns to the client that useless exception.  The server code has a try
catch around that call but produces nothing in the server log.   This
except code works on another machine and I had it working on here
earlier.  All I can figure is it's some config etc thing.  The tubs are
compiled and in the \webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes unjared.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Frank