axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tim R J Langford <...@multicom.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem with [sequence.choice.element] structure in WSDL2Java?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 11:26:33 GMT
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your response Iksreal. Unfortunately I cannot change the
schema because it si published and my webservice is a client of it
(hence I have no control overs its definition). The schema is valid (if
a slightly strange way of epxressing the structure) as far as I can see,
but the beans generated by WSDL are incorrect I think, as it should
produce a collection of  {URL, Text, Image} elements. Although I can
imagine why the generation has failed due to the any allowable ordering
of the elements.

Is this a bug? Should I submit it it to some JIRA/bug tracking mechanism?

Kind Regards,

Tim

PS: Sorry if this is a duplicate posting - we have had some problems
with our mail servers.