axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tim R J Langford <...@multicom.co.uk>
Subject Re: Sending java.util.Set using AXIS
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:23:43 GMT
Thank you Iksrazal,

Unfortunately, I am only writing the client to attach to this service
and have no control over the WSDL. I could theoretically download the
WSDL and apply some kind of filter to transform the schema into
something else (that hopefully genrates the correct beans) and generate
from that, but this will be last choice option and is not ideal for me.

The WSDL uses both types of SOAP message, but the element I am having
problems with are document objects. Thanks very much however for your
kind offer an example. I really appreciate it! However, what I really
require is for the beans to generate from the WSDL correctly or work out
what my own PEBCACK might be, although I think the problem is most likey
to do with the strange schema definition.

Thankyou,

Tim