axis-java-user mailing list archives

From philippe.soa...@fr.netgrs.com
Subject RE: Newbie question: Standard services do not show up
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:08:27 GMT
Hello Giuliana,
I had the same problem a few times. This generally happens in my case when I
have an error in a webservice and use automated ant tasks to deploy the
service to the server...
In my case, I use Tomcat. When the shutdown is not done properly, after
restarting tomcat, I have two running instances that conflict with each
other.
My solution is generally to stop all tomcat processes manually (eventually
by going to the tomcat bin directory and launch "catalina.sh stop"), delete
the lines of the webservice I'm developing in server-config.wsdd manually,
and restart Tomcat as usual...

I hope this helps finding any hints...

Regards,

Philippe

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Giuliana Alcantara [mailto:giulianaa@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 7 décembre 2005 18:59
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Newbie question: Standard services do not show up

Hi,

I know this must be a very simple problem, but I can't see any services in
the services list. It's only the heading "And now...some services" and then
a blank page. Could anyone help me out there?

For information:
- the start page works fine ( http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/> ), so I know the webapp is installed;
- happyaxis is happy;
- SOAP Endpoint and JWS Endpoint do work fine;
- I have checked and rechecked my classpath several times.

Thanx,

Giuliana