axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Todd Orr <torr0...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 Deployment Options
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:50:07 GMT
The changes in the deployment options from Axis1 to Axis2 are very
disruptive. The web admin for uploading new services is nice for testing,
but makes my company's deployment scripts useless. The fact that the aar
files need to be placed in the exploded axis2 war's services directory makes
deployment a real pain. Axis1 was very simple and easy to use since it was
only a regular webapp. I've been reading through the docs, and I do not see
any other deployment options. Has anyone found any better ways to deploy
axis2 services?