axis-java-user mailing list archives

From grm...@gmx.at
Subject Re: Problem serializing array of complex types
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:13:09 GMT
Hi iksrazal!
I must admit I'm not an expert but:
Comparing the Java-files produced with 1.1RC2 with those produced with newer
releases there seems to be one relevant difference:

1.1RC2 sets the XmlType in the following way:
elemField.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://...",
"ArrayOfY"));
        typeDesc.addFieldDesc(elemField);

the newer ones do it like this:
elemField.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://...", "Y"));
        typeDesc.addFieldDesc(elemField);

So the prefix "ArrayOf" is missing. If I add "ArrayOf" manually to the
generated code everything works great. So I think it is not a schema
question.
Thanx,
Grmlfz

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl