axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cooper, Jeremy" <jeremy.coo...@retirementpartner.com>
Subject getPrefix() problem with axis 1.3?
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:14:43 GMT
Hello,
I have noticed a few posts regarding the exception below that occurrs
while running WSDL2Java.  Is there a resolution or work around for this
issue?

I have ensured that I have the correct wsdl4j jar, although I can only
find the class in the jaxrpc jar.

[axis-wsdl2java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.namespace.QName.getPrefix()Ljava/lang/String;
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.BackslashUtil.getQNameWithDifferentLoca
l(BackslashUtil.java:62)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.BackslashUtil.getQNameWithBackslashless
Local(BackslashUtil.java:39)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateServices(SymbolTabl
e.java:3078)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:7
45)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:543)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:5
18)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
95)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)
[axis-wsdl2java]        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks
Jeremy