axis-java-user mailing list archives

From thilina madu <mausera...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ?wsdl links not working on service list page
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 05:50:04 GMT
hi
  Which version are you using?
  According to my knowledge axis2-0.92 is not supporting for generating wsdl for a
  axis web service.(IF wrong please correct me)
  madushan thilina

Benjamin Drasin <livinglaser@hotmail.com> wrote:
  Hello,

Please excuse me if this is covered somewhere; I looked in the
documentation, in the mail archive, and on the wiki and could not find
anything promising.

I have written some web services (which are working). Here is my web.xml:

AxisServlet
Apache-Axis Servlet

org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet

AxisServlet
/services/*

I then added the file server-config.wsdd with my web services:

value="com.inventigo.mavent.comply.expert.portal.web.service.AsyncReview"/>

value="com.inventigo.mavent.comply.expert.portal.web.service.GetReviewResult
"/>

The URL http://localhost/app/services now lists my web services (and the
web services work with the client I wrote), but the links lead to 404 error
pages - is there another step I need to publish the wsdl files or something?

Thanks in advance

Bye-Ben