axis-java-user mailing list archives

From iksrazal <iksra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 0.93 doesn't find resources in .aar
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:41:03 GMT
Just a quick comment. This is a known problem that some people on the dev list
are working on.

In the meantime, this is how I deploy, using spring/hibernate etc .

AAR:

 .
./SWALoginEndpoint.aar
./META-INF
./META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
./META-INF/SWALoginEndpoint.wsdl
./META-INF/services.xml
./com
./com/siemens
./com/siemens/swa
./com/siemens/swa/plugins
./com/siemens/swa/plugins/webservices
./com/siemens/swa/plugins/webservices/autodispatch
./com/siemens/swa/plugins/webservices/autodispatch/SWALoginEndpointSkeleton.class

All wsdl2java generated files go into a jar in WEB-INF/lib, except
SWALoginEndpointSkeleton.class , and your *CallbackHandler if you change/use
it.

All dependencies go under WEB-INF/lib or WEB-INF/classes .

This hopefully will get worked out soon, as hot deploy becomes an issue if
there are dependencies in WEB-INF/lib and/or WEB-INF/classes .

HTH,
iksrazal