axis-java-user mailing list archives

From iksrazal <iksra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating timed token session
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:21:42 GMT
That's a good tip - thanks! Got a question since the docs of  JUG "need to be
written"  :

Is there or is there not a dependency on JNI ? If its just an option, are you
using JNI ?

I'm still looking at ServiceGroupContext since I know handlers pretty well,
but the JUG option is attractive due to its simplicity.

iksrazal