axis-java-user mailing list archives

From john <>
Subject RE: Java2wsdl for axis2 release 9.3
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:51:43 GMT

Thanks for responding! Do you have a date you are targeting to release? I
would be willing to use the Java2wsdl tool as a beta customer.

I also have one more question for you on a different problem I have come

I created a simple wsdl for our web service before creating a more complex
one. The wsdl has a simple echo function.  I can consume the web service
with an axis2 client. I am unable to access the service in a .net client. I
am using Visual Studio 2003. With the attached wsdl Visual Studio shows the
test description with the method echo. Visual Studio also displays the
message "The HTML document does not contain Web service discovery

I have placed the wsdl in the META-INF directory inside the service jar. I
have followed your suggestions in msg -Id 012001c5f499$319291f0$c201a8c0,
dated 2005-11-29 3:37:53 "Questions on service name".

Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,