axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ron Reynolds" <...@RonReynolds.com>
Subject Re: WSDL generators
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:18:57 GMT
what you're describing sounds like building the DOM tree in-memory and then serializing it
(to file, stream, whatever).  so you want a Java API that wraps building the DOM tree of a
WSDL?  that's fairly straight-forward to write.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Asaf Lahav
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 9:58 AM
  Subject: WSDL generators

  Hi all,

  I'm not sure if this is the right group to ask. But, I'm looking for a java WSDL generator.

  Is there a tool that will enable me to generate WSDL files?

  I know AXIS provides a tool called java2wsdl.exe but that would force me to generate a java
file in-order to generate a WSDL file first.

  Is there any other way to generate WSDL files?

  (Preferably open source tool)

  Thanks in advance,

  Asaf Lahav

  VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.