axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ales St" <sta...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Server.generalException - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{http://www.opengis.net/sld}>StyledLayerDescriptor", with no containing element
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:28:17 GMT
Hi,
I copy all that files into one StyledLayerDescriptor.xsd.And still the same problem. In StyledLayerDescriptor.xsd   is imported some others namespaces:
<xsd:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" schemaLocation="../../filter/1.0.0/filter.xsd"/>
<xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" schemaLocation="../../gml/2.1.2/xlinks.xsd"/>
And I hope,that they coul be here imported,if they are from other namespace. So I don't knew where is the problem. Can you see my wsdl, if that is all right?
Thank you
            Ales

wsdl:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:Wms"
 xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
 xmlns:impl="urn:Wms" xmlns:intf="urn:Wms"
xmlns:sld="http://www.opengis.net/sld"
 xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows"

 <wsdl:types>

  <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www.opengis.net/ows">
     <xsd:import namespace=" http://www.opengis.net/ows"
         schemaLocation="./wms_schemas.xsd"/>
  </xsd:schema>

<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www.opengis.net/sld">
      <xsd:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/sld" schemaLocation="../sld/1.0.20/StyledLayerDescriptor.xsd"/>
  </xsd:schema>

 <schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="urn:Wms" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
   <import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"/>
   <import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/sld"/>
   <import namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"/>
   <import namespace="http://ows.www.opengis.net"/>
   <import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/ows"/>

   <element name="getFeatureInfo">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="version" element ="ows:version"/>
      <element name="service" ref ="ows:service"/>
      <element name="exceptions" ref ="ows:exceptions"/>
      <element name="Map" ref ="ows:Map"/>
      <element name="Image" ref ="ows:Image"/>
      <element name="StyledLayerDescriptor" ref ="sld:StyledLayerDescriptor"/>
      <element name="QueryLayer" type ="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="InfoFormat" type ="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="FeatureCount" type ="xsd:int"/>
      <element name="x" type ="xsd:int"/>
      <element name="y" type ="xsd:int"/>
      <element name="Vendor" ref ="ows:Vendor"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>

   <element name="getFeatureInfoResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="getFeatureInfoReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>

   <element name="getMap">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="version" ref ="ows:version"/>
      <element name="service" ref ="ows:service"/>
      <element name="exceptions" ref ="ows:exceptions"/>
      <element name="in3" ref ="ows:Map"/>
      <element name="in4" ref ="ows:Image"/>
      <element name="in5" ref ="sld:StyledLayerDescriptor"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="getMapResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="getMapReturn" type="xsd:base64Binary"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="getCapabilities">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="version" ref ="ows:version"/>
      <element name="service" ref ="ows:service"/>
      <element name="exceptions" ref ="ows:exceptions"/>
      <element name="in3" ref ="ows:section"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="getCapabilitiesResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="getCapabilitiesReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
  </schema>

 </wsdl:types>
   <wsdl:message name="getMapResponse">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:getMapResponse" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="getCapabilitiesRequest">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:getCapabilities" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="getCapabilitiesResponse">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:getCapabilitiesResponse" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="getFeatureInfoResponse">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:getFeatureInfoResponse" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="getFeatureInfoRequest">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:getFeatureInfo" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="getMapRequest">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:getMap" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="Wms">

      <wsdl:operation name="getFeatureInfo">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:getFeatureInfoRequest" name="getFeatureInfoRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:getFeatureInfoResponse" name="getFeatureInfoResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

      <wsdl:operation name="getMap">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:getMapRequest" name="getMapRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:getMapResponse" name="getMapResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

      <wsdl:operation name="getCapabilities">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:getCapabilitiesRequest" name="getCapabilitiesRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:getCapabilitiesResponse" name="getCapabilitiesResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="wmsSoapBinding" type="impl:Wms">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

      <wsdl:operation name="getFeatureInfo">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="getFeatureInfoRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="getFeatureInfoResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

      <wsdl:operation name="getMap">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="getMapRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="getMapResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

      <wsdl:operation name="getCapabilities">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="getCapabilitiesRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="getCapabilitiesResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="WmsService">

      <wsdl:port binding="impl:wmsSoapBinding" name="wms">

         <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wms"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>