axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Project based on Web Services Benchmark Tool
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:28:56 GMT
Follwoing might help you .  thete are test suites in each cases
--Srinath

1) Aleksander Slominski, Madhusudhan Govindaraju, Michael R. Head,
Kenneth Chiu, Michael J. Lewis, Robert van Engelen, Pu Liu, and Nayef
Abu-Ghazaleh. A Benchmark Suite for SOAP-based Communication in Grid
Web Services. In Proceedings of SC|05 (Supercomputing): International
Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, and Storage,
Seattle WA, November, 2005. To Appear.
[http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/papers/soapBench2.pdf]

2) http://www.sosnoski.com/