axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.3 code doesn't run and Axis2 generates uncompilable code - TypeSystemHolder does not exist.
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:53:25 GMT
Hi,
The error (regarding the Axis2 problem) tells me that the generated XMLBeans
stuff is not correctly in the classpath. The schema_xxxxxxxxx_xmlbeans
folder needs to be in the classpath rather than the source path. In the
latest code I've added some enhancements , particularly the feature of
generating an ant build script that neatly wraps up the xmlbeans stuff,
moves things around and so on.
Just as Anne suggests, having a bit more info about the WSDL will be useful
also.

--
Ajith Ranabahu