axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StAX API (http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.6/tutorial/doc/SJSXP3.html) and AXIS 2.0
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 21:30:44 GMT
Hi Pratik,
Are you using the latest code ? This particular problem is known to arise in
two cases.

1. When the used DOM parser is not namespace aware
2. Inside the Eclipse environment (even when the parser is namespace aware)

Issue 1 is already fixed and should not be present in the latest code. The
second issue however is still there and we've not being able to find a
solution.

Also a word about migration. Even though the Axis1 server side code is
transferabble to the Axis2 environment, right now there is no way to convert
client code! (Apart from regenerating the client from the WSDL). We are
looking into the possibility of introducing a tool that helps in migration
but it may not be soon, most probably post 1.0

--
Ajith Ranabahu