axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kr <babloos...@gmail.com>
Subject Async. web servies impl. with AXIS, WebSphere
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:26:38 GMT
I am looking for some handson implementation of Asynchronous Web
Services using Open Source Apache AXIS 1.2+, JMS, WebSphere 5.0+,
WebSphere MQ.
All the stuff I have found related to this are not complete and does
not fit my requirements. Even the AXIS provided samples has JMS
examples that use SonicMQ and IBM developerworks articles mainly focus
on WSAD's implementation of the same but do not Open Source Apache
AXIS. Anybody having experience in similiar lines please redirect to
web urls, tutorials.

Thanks in advance.