axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vishist Mandapaka <vishi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis 1.2]Deploying a Web Service under its own webapp.
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:30:33 GMT
Hi,
The servlet mapping in web.xml needs to be modified. The following gives you
an example of how to modify it.
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/AxisServlet</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.jws</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

vishist