axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Barry <m...@paulbarry.com>
Subject Re: Encountered illegal extension element 'types' in the context of a 'javax.wsdl.Definition'. Extension elements must be in a namespace other than WSDL's.:
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:27:56 GMT
Still having this problem ,wondering if anyone can help me out.  All
the details are below, but basically I have created a very simple web
service and it seems to work fine, but when I go to this url:

http://localhost/axis/services/MyService?wsdl

In the WSDL that is returned, the <types> element doesn't have the
wsdl namespace that it needs to have.  I should be <wsdl:types>.  How
do I get axis to generate a WSDL with <wsdl:types> instead of <types>.
 This is axis 1.2.1 with JDK 1.5.