axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Document-Literal Wrapped Dispatching
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:41:00 GMT
A document/literal wrapped service does not accept an arbitrary XML
document. It requires that the XML document comply with a specific schema.

The Axis RPC dispatcher (used for rpc/encoded, rpc/literal,
document/wrapped, and document/unwrapped styles) always uses the QName of
the child element of the <soap:Body> to determine how to dispatch the
request.

In rpc/encoded, rpc/literal, and document/wrapped, the name of the child
element is always the same as the operation name. In document/unwrapped, you
must provide a mapping from the QName to the appropriate method by
specifying an <operation> definition in the WSDD.

Anne