axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLS HELP URGENT :PROBLEM GENERATED CODE
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:07:09 GMT
The location attribute supplies the URL of the imported schema document. If
you have access to the URL, then you don't need to change the location. If
you don't have access to the URL, ask the folks that built the schema to
send it to you. Then you can either embed the schema inline in the WSDL or
you can save it to a local file and change the location attribute to point
to the new location.

Anne