axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with generated BindingStub.java
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:39:30 GMT
Mike,

The only problem I see in the snippet of WSDL that you've given us is that
you have specificed "style" and "use" attributes in the <wsdl:operation>
definition. (You must specify the "style" attribute in the <soap:binding>
definition or in the <soap:operation> definition, and you must specify the
"use" attribute in <soap:body>, <soap:header>, and <soap:fault> definitions.
(I can't say whether all your references are correct without seeing the rest
of the WSDL.)

In any case, the generated code corresponds to the WSDL. The QName of the
generated wrapper element that indicates the method name ("authenticate") is
taken from the "namespace" attribute in your <soap:body> definition.

If you would like more help, please provide the complete WSDL file and the
error you're getting.

Anne