axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Aigner <aig...@adesso.de>
Subject Reuse of Axis Stubs
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:00:48 GMT
Hi there,

I have a question regarding the reuse of Axis Stubs. I have a Singleton in

my application which cares about instantiating web service stubs. What I
do at the moment is caching a stub when it is created for later reuse.
This means, of one stub there is only one instance in my (web) application

for all users.

Now my question: can this lead to problems? Can this only instance of a
stub be shared by all users? Or do I rather have to implement some kind of

'stub pool' where instaniated stubs reside just like in a db connection
pool?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan

Stefan Aigner . adesso AG . Ehrenbergstrasse 20 . 10245 Berlin

tel.:  +49-30-7262033-42     mobil:  +49-178-2808102
fax:  +49-30-7262033-99     email:  aigner@adesso.de

                               http://www.adesso.de