axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Denis Schlesinger" <schlesin...@ecs-gmbh.de>
Subject AW: Passing parameters via URL
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:58:25 GMT
Thanks for your answer!

It seems like the parameters are omitted and not passed through to the web service method
if there is a message payload. If I invoke the web service through a browser (without payload)
I receive the parameters in my method. I don't send the message through a browser but a web
service client which generates message payloads. In this case the method just receives the
payload but the parameters are 'null' :(

Any ideas?

Denis

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pratima gogineni [mailto:goginenip@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. November 2005 05:46
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Passing parameters via URL

Yes I had used this facility to test some axis webservices in a webbrowser.
The URL is of the form: http://host:port/endpoint?method= <http://host/endpoint?paramA=valueA&paramB=valueB>
<operation>&paramA=valueA&paramB=valueB

Pratima

Denis Schlesinger <schlesinger@ecs-gmbh.de> wrote:

Hallo everybody!

Is it possible to pass parameters to an Axis web service via its URL?

I want to do something like: http://host:port/endpoint?paramA=valueA <http://host:port/endpoint?paramA=valueA&paramB=valueB>
&paramB=valueB

Any experiences on that?

Thanks in advance!

Denis

  _____

Yahoo!  <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/>
FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.