axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject Problems with serializer
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:02:17 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem when serializing an Object which holds an Objects[] of
Classes extending Object.
Okay, its a little bit complicated but I will explain - this is my
inheritance hierarchy:

Father <-- extends -- A
          <-- extends -- B <-- extends --  C
                                  <-- extends --  D

When I make a new Instance of A and set them an array of Father[C,D] (with
instances of C and D)

When I use my Stub to send A to my Service I should get an SOAP-Body with:

<A>
    <C></C>
    <D></D>
</A>

But I got an Body like that:

<A>
    <F></F>
    <F></F>
</A>

I dont understand this - because I see this working in another
implementation!!!
Can someone please explain me???

Furthermore the Attributes of C and D are lost and only the attributes which
also in F are in the SOAP-Body

Can someone help me please

Thanks Tomi