axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Fell" <sf...@salesforce.com>
Subject RE: Is this a bug??
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:43:26 GMT
look at the stack, that's an error during serialization, TCPMon isn't
going to show any message, because non got sent.

________________________________

From: Dovholuk, Clint [mailto:Clint.Dovholuk@GlobalCrossing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 3:11 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Is this a bug??

sounds like on your client you are instantiating a java object but not
populating the "required" attribute named "id", sending the object to
axis, and axis is rejecting the message because the id attribute of the
class can't be null.

use TCPMon (or whatever) and check the message you're sending and verify
that the id is indeed in the message.