axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wan Luo <wan.c....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Customizing Pre-Defined Phases
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:28:56 GMT
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the responses so far. I definately have a place to get started. I
am hoping that you can also help with this follow up question. Ideally, all
I would like to do is map the SOAP request to a regular browser HTTP
request. This is because I have a large webapp and I would like to maintain
the integrity of that code. Essentially I would like to mask the SOAP
request as a regular HTTPRequest, so that the existing code has no idea that
it is actually a SOAP request.

I understand that Axiom is being used in this version to parse SOAP
requests, but I am wondering if there is a modular component that I can use
for this purpose.

Thanks again.