axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mayur Shetye <MayurShe...@realtydata.com>
Subject RE: zipping soap body before sending
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:31:42 GMT
Hello,

I think that you can do this in the handler level where you can actually
carry out operations on the message body. Personally I would be against
zipping, it is many times better to send the data as DIME instead.

Mayur Shetye
Your National Electronic Abstracting Source

-----Original Message-----
From: Plorks mail [mailto:plork123@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:16 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: zipping soap body before sending

hi all

can anyone  give me / shoe links to an example of a webservice that zips a
messge

i need to write a ws will send data to a client.  but before the client get
the data i need to zip it as it will be a large dataset.

has anyone an example zipping the soap body at server side ?

thanks for any help

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk