axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rajiv Gupta <rgu...@apple.com>
Subject DIME chunked messages to Axis
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:15:25 GMT
I am running my web services on Axis/Apache Tomcat to receive
attachments from the client (which could be Java or .Net). When using
MIME attachments from the client, I am able to send files as big as
32 MB without any issues. For DIME attachments where no chunking
happens (file size < 1 MB), again there is no issue. However, when
the DIME attachment size increases to a level where chunking is
required, the server side chokes with error -

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.io.IOException: End of
physical stream detected when <68> more bytes expected.

Looked all over the net but only found documents saying Axis supports
DIME and MIME. Is there any necessary setup on server side to support
DIME chunked messages?

Many thanks,
Rajiv