axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.3 solicit-response style operation
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 00:00:08 GMT
Hello Andras,

Your WSDL probably was the input and output definitions in a portType
definition mixed up.
For request-reponse they should be <wsdl:input> -> <wsdl:output> ->
<wsdl:fault>.
For solicit-response they should be <wsdl:output> -> <wsdl:input> ->
<wsdl:fault>.
Refer to the WSDL1.1 spec (section 2.4).

If you don't understand what request-reponse and solicit-response mean,
then you'd probably want request-reponse.

Regards,
Dies