axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] "TypeSystemHolder does not exist" help needed - solved
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:34:58 GMT
+1.

Just write them and commit to xdocs. Please keep up updated, what you
have written, so that we can link them to the main site.

If you do not have karma or committership, you can either send a patch
or create a JIRA and attach your files. I think second option is preferred.

BTW, any idea of putting them before this friday ? We are thinking of
doing  a release on that day. But if you want some more time, its not a
problem.

Thanks for your help.

-- Chinthaka