axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic invocation on document style (doc/lit) web services with complex data type
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:36:38 GMT
<head>
</head>
Xinjun Chen wrote:
 cite="mid84f31d220511262230x10ad3fb4lb906991145d70b4@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
services? The parameter is a complex type instead of a primitive type. </div>
org.apache.axis.client to realize dynamic invocation, but how about for
document style services? The DynamicInvoker in samples.client package
seems provide a solution. But how about for complex type? </div>
dynamic invocation on doc/lit services? </div>
call.registerTypeMapping and call.addParameters<br>