axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Patel <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com>
Subject Dealing with sessions
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:39:04 GMT
Hi,

i've just started to build my first app using web services and Axis.

My business interface has a simple logon method that (if successful)
returns a token. This token is to be used for subsequent method calls
(it essentially allows me to have a timed session).

The question I have is that i now need to add an additional parameter
for this token to each business method call. Is there a way around this?

I'd much prefer to keep my business methods ignorant of the token. In a
typical web app I have used filters for interception. I'm not sure how i
could do that with web services.

Thanks

Rakesh