axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Web service gateway
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:59:19 GMT

Thanks for the link.

I hope the incubation status will not be a limitation to opensource
usage on my project...

Davanum Srinivas a écrit :

>Check out the Apache Synapse project.
>
>-- dims
>
>On 11/22/05, Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.deloof@capgemini.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I've a requirement to build a web-service-gateway : a proxy that will
>>expose my internal web services to partners over internet. The gateway
>>will handle security checks and usage statistics.
>>
>>My goal is not to implement a web service, but just to redirect or
>>translate a SOAP request, based on a configuration (a new internal
>>service may be made accessible through the gateway only by declaring a
>>new WSDL in configuration).
>>
>>I've not found any opensource web-service or soap gateway project. Is
>>there a apache web service project that can help me for this ?
>>
>>Is there a better name than "WS Gateway" for such a software ?
>>
>>This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.