axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Markus Reil <markus.r...@mindmatics.de>
Subject WSDL2Java and client SSL
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:18:23 GMT
Hi,

I am currently trying to connect to a SOAP Web Service with Axis. I need
to use a client certificate to authenticate myself.
I do not want to set the keystore/truststore files globally via system
properties because I have other http traffic in the same virtual machine
that uses different or no keys.

I know there are a lot threads out about Axis/SSL out there. But I
already spent a couple of hours looking for a solution and did not find
anything of great use. Can anyone help me with this?

E.g. is it possible to create a SocketFactory and pass it to the Axis
Service or Remote instance?

Thanks.

Regards,
Markus