axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Richard Gregory <richard.greg...@gsf.de>
Subject Re: Strange numbers in the HTTP Response
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:28:38 GMT
Hi Clarence,

I actually started out with rpc/encoded but had to switch to
document/literal wrapped to get interoperability with .NET, as it
doens't really support rpc style very well at all. One particular
problem I had was with 2D arrays, which .NET clients couldn't interpret
at all. Don't know if this will affect you, but maybe something to be
aware of.

Richard.