axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Greif <jgr...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: HTTP/SOAP messages to file
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:33:06 GMT
Search in the axis user guide for
samples.userguide.example4.LogHandler.  Perhaps this would suit your
needs.  In the deployment file provided, you can also put the same
handler into the response flow
<responseFlow>
  <handler type="trace"/>
</responseFlow>

to log both request and response messages.

Also see the javadoc for org.apache.axis.handlers.LogHandler.

Jeff