axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karsten Klein" <KarstenKl...@gmx.net>
Subject The 0th supplied input is not a schema document
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:26:00 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to migrate my axis 1.3 example to axis 2 (0.92) and I'm running
into the issue Pratik Parikh has described already in the thread entitled
'StAX API'. It seems that the problem is known, but not solved yet. I'm
using ant and my starting point is a wsdl file that I have created using
axis 1.3 (see attachment) which uses only primitive types and is generated
using WRAPPED/literal (I'd love to use DOCUMENT/literal, but multi part
signatures seem to be not supported in axis 2?).

Running my ant task (as described in the codegen tutorial) I get the
following exception(s) (in -verbose mode):

Caused by: D:\...\axis2.xml:132:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Thread main:
The 0th supplied input is not a schema document: its type is N=
	at
org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask.execute(AntCodegenTask.java:179)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:37)
	at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.EclipseSingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseSingleCheckExecutor.java:30)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:382)
	... 54 more

and more important:

aused by: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Thread main:
The 0th supplied input is not a schema document: its type is N=
	at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:104)
	at
org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask.execute(AntCodegenTask.java:177)
	... 63 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
Thread main: The 0th supplied input is not a schema document: its type is N=
	at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBeansExtension.java:168)
	at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:75)
	... 64 more
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Thread main: The 0th supplied
input is not a schema document: its type is N=
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:211)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXmlBeans(XmlBeans.java:665)
	at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBeansExtension.java:147)
	... 65 more

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here. Is there a possibility to
workaround this issue?

BTW: my classpath is composed of the axis2/lib files, only.

Any help highly appreciated,
Karsten