axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ron Reynolds" <...@RonReynolds.com>
Subject Wikis are faboo (was RE: only top-level element has namespace)
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 23:51:46 GMT
i did and i was thinking about adding it too, but then i ran into the problem of figuring out
where to put it - is it
client-side?  not just - it's server-side too.  is it interop?  yes, and no.   troubleshooting?
 not really - it
didn't create any trouble to being with.  common question?  i dunno - maybe, maybe not.  unfortunately
i have no
suggestion for a better format, but i agree 100% - Wiki's are great, even if one of my book-writing
friends wrote

"The one problem with wikis is that, like most things maintained by the populous at large
(as wikis are), it doesn't
necessarily show you what's *right*, just what most people *believe* is right.  [A wiki's]
definitions of some terms
with popular definitions don't always match up to what the creators of the term or the concept
intended."

but then maybe the creators of these concepts had it wrong and it took the rest of us to get
it straight. :)