axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Pobzeb Armerding <pobzeb.armerd...@vanns.net>
Subject Re: converting stubs to XML
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:19:26 GMT
This is how I have done it:

SOAPInterface service = new SOAPInterfaceLocator().getSOAPInterface(new URL("Web Service URL"));
service.callSomeMethod(Parameters);
((SOAPInterfaceStub)service)._getCall().getMessageContext().getMessage().writeTo(new java.io.FileOutputStream("Path
to file"));

This will save the contents of the response message to a file.  If you only wanted to view
the contents, you could do this instead:

((SOAPInterfaceStub)service)._getCall().getMessageContext().getMessage().writeTo(baos);
String XMLContents = new String(baos.toByteArray(), "UTF-8");

I hope that this help at least a little.

Pobzeb Armerding
Vann's Inc.
Software Engineer