axis-java-user mailing list archives

From kiran kumar <kiranks...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: No deserializer for {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:57:09 GMT
Hi,
 anyType objects are used when axis does not find a suitable return or argument classes. It
seems you are using  Javabean class. If you did, make sure that it is Javabean-compatible,
ie. with getters and setters for all variables in the bean class as well as a default ctor.

Kiran

"Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Parikh@cerner.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

   I have a problem where axis is throwing the error on deserializer. It sends the request
from the client and on the web service side it parses the request and creates the response.
But deserializer it is throwing the error, while parsing one of the elements it throws out
the following exception: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXException:
No deserializer for {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

I know what is happing, the engine thinks that the element is anyType but the element is of
different type. Can some one tell me what I can do to fix this, it seems like that the stub
that was generated was not right??? Can some one tell me how is typemapping stored…..

NOTES:

       This is the object:
        qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:hl7-org:v3",
                "PRPA_MT230101UK13.Subject");
        cachedSerQNames.add(qName);
        cls = com.cerner.fsi.hl7.v3.PRPA_MT230101UK13Subject.class;
        cachedSerClasses.add(cls);
        cachedSerFactories.add(beansf);
        cachedDeserFactories.add(beandf);

       It is being used by following object as an element seqence with a cardinality of 0..*

        qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:hl7-org:v3",
                "PRPA_MT230101UK13.PdsTraceMatch");
        cachedSerQNames.add(qName);
        cls = com.cerner.fsi.hl7.v3.PRPA_MT230101UK13PdsTraceMatch.class;
        cachedSerClasses.add(cls);
        cachedSerFactories.add(beansf);
        cachedDeserFactories.add(beandf);

Any help will be greatly appreciated….

Thanks,
Pratik Parikh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.