axis-java-user mailing list archives

From arul thayalan <thaya123_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Developing webservice client
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 04:22:34 GMT
Hi,
     I'm new to the Web service and Axis. I'm am
developing Webservice client using Axis in Eclipse
IDE.

  I have convered the WSDL file into java classes. My
request contains input and output param java classes.

 my output class return always null  object.

But when i send request from Altova XML spy, i'm
getting the SOAP resposne.

what could be the problem? is it client side or server
side problem? is it Xml parser problem in client side?

More over Service style is document style service.

While developing web service client, how do we handle
this type service?

Looking for ur reply.

Thanks....

Regards