axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ron Reynolds" <...@RonReynolds.com>
Subject Re: HTTP/SOAP messages to file
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:34:26 GMT
we need to set up the FAQ so we can send links to specific questions in it as
if you can, simply add this to your log4j.properties file on the server and/or
client sides:

log4j.appender.HTTPLOG = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.HTTPLOG.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.HTTPLOG.layout.ConversionPattern  = %m%n
log4j.appender.HTTPLOG.File = http.log

log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender = DEBUG, HTTPLOG

this will log all HTTP traffic to the file http.log.

hth.