axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>
Subject Re: converting stubs to XML
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 07:29:22 GMT
Andy,

This should make your boss happy:

public static Document serializeFromBinding(Object object, QName qname)
            throws ApplicationException {

        MessageContext msgContext = new MessageContext(new
AxisServer());
        msgContext.setEncodingStyle(null);

        TypeMappingRegistry tmr = new TypeMappingRegistryImpl();
        msgContext.setTypeMappingRegistry(tmr);

        StringWriter writer = new StringWriter(); //temp
        SerializationContext ser = new SerializationContext(writer,
msgContext);
        ser.setPretty(true);
        ser.setSendDecl(false);
        ser.setDoMultiRefs(false);

        try {
            ser.serialize(qname, new AttributesImpl(), object, null,
Boolean.FALSE, Boolean.FALSE);
            writer.flush();
            return XMLUtils.newDocument(new InputSource(new
StringReader(writer.toString())));
        }
        catch(ParserConfigurationException e) {
            throw new ApplicationException(e.getMessage(), e);
        }
        catch(SAXException e) {
            throw new DocumentStructureException(e.getMessage(), e);
        }
        catch(IOException e) {
            throw new ApplicationException(e.getMessage(), e);
        }
    }

Yves